Visit the Membership Management System using the button below in order to join, renew, update your membership details or enrol in courses. (System will open in a new tab on your web browser.)Open Membership Management System
Explaining Course Codes
|Course Codes include:
|Day of week (Mon-Sun as 1-7)
|Example: 221ART01, where
|22 is for 2022
|1 is for Monday
|ART is for Art
|01 is for course 01
Membership enrolment system (U-MAS for members)
I’ve forgotten my membership number / password / all my membership details, what do I do?
- If the membership management system is not already showing the login screen, click the LOGIN > Existing Member Login link on top right of the website and you will be taken to the Membership System.
- Click the appropriate link near the bottom of the screen:
- Forgot Password: Fill in the form in order to receive an authorization code by email. Copy the code and insert in the Authorization Code section and then enter password / confirm password and submit.
- I know my password but not my membership number: Fill in the form in order to retrieve your membership number.
- I am a member, but have forgotten my details: Fill in the form. A volunteer member will contact you with login details.
How do I join?
Note: If you are or have ever been a member of U3A Stonnington, do not join again. Follow the instructions under “How do I renew” below.
You can join online by:
- Click the LOGIN > New Member Join link on the right-hand side of the website homepage.
- Fill in the form and submit it.
- After you have joined, you will receive a confirmation email with your login details.
- You can then login to the membership management system.
- After enrolling in at least one course (see below), you can pay your membership fee.
- For more details on memberships, or to join offline, visit the Membership page.
How do I renew?
- You can renew your membership online by:
- If the membership management system is not already showing the login screen, click the Login link on the left side menu.
- Login with your membership number / email address and password.
- Enrol in one or more courses (see below).
- After enrolling in at least one course, you can pay your membership renewal fee.
- For more details on memberships, or to renew offline, visit the Membership page.
How do I enrol in courses and pay my membership fee?
- Login to the membership management system.
- Click Courses in the left side menu.
- To select a course, Add to Cart at the bottom of the course info.
- When you have finished selecting courses, click the Cart button at top of screen.
- You must agree to the Terms & Conditions.
- Click Checkout and an Invoice will appear with payment options.
- Your invoice payment options will be displayed.
- To pay online using PayPal or a credit card, click Submit Payment.
- Alternatively, to pay offline, click Print to print the invoice. You can then use one of the offline payment methods listed on the Membership page.
How do I retrieve / reset my password?
All member records are protected by a password. Members require their Member Number and Password to login to the Membership System. Our administration team do not know your password but you are able to reset it using the Quick Guide: How to Reset Your Password.
How do I report an absence from a course?
Our Membership System U-MAS has a feature to allow a member to report an absence from a course. You may only be absent for a single course or for a period.
When you report an absence, you and the tutor / leader will receive an email notification (if they have an email address). The key steps are:
- Login with your Member Number and Password using the Existing Member Login at the top right on our website.
- Select My Absences from left hand menu.
- Select the date range (from and to) for the absence.
- Choose the course from which you will be absent from the pull-down menu. If you will be absent from all your courses during the same date range select All.
- Select an optional reason for the absence. The default is Other. The other options are Holiday or Illness.
- Select Submit and the absence will be recorded.
U-MAS – What’s it all about?
U3A Membership Administration Software
The U-MAS membership software has been in use for over 10 years in over 50 U3As. U-MAS is coordinated by U3A Network Victoria, where a committee of volunteers manage the enhancements and keep the product standardised. There are many built-in options designed to accommodate the different requirements of individual U3As.
For those technically inclined, the software is written in open-source PHP and MySQL, which is the most popular Web based software. The add-on module U-MAS for Members is written in React, also open-source and is used and supported extensively by Facebook. These software products have been developed by Soft Sys and Bar Bending Designs.
The WordPress Website Template (which is what this website is based on), allows integration with U-MAS. The module U-MAS for Members, which allows members to use mobile devices with state-of-the-art look and feel, is also fully integrated into U-MAS. This software partnership provides everything a U3A could need to run their organisation. Member details can be edited by members or administrators, and U-MAS allows members to enrol into Courses and Activities … and much, much more. There are over 80 reports available from the system, suitable for members, tutors and various committees. Support is provided by U3A Volunteers for each individual U3A.
I have other questions, or I need additional assistance?
Our friendly office volunteers will be happy to help you out. Please get in touch with us, using any of the methods listed on the Contact Us page.